Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? I love this scripture and I will always refer it to people who have no business in contributing anything meaningful to people’s lives and only mean bad news.
Maureen is obviously not someone to listen to. She has been rocking the boats of people with skeletons in their tanks maybe, or black mailing people who do not know what their destiny is about and that gave you the effrontery to touch the anointed of GOD.
Maureen, this time you touched the apple of God's eye. Dr. D.k Olukoya and MFM are not names you mention for evil and get away with. I have also done so many investigations on your matters and none have I seen with such fabrications and lies.
Maureen, the woman you invited to your show to speak about Ireland branch and rubbish about MFM DEALINGS and so on, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OR KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE LADY? Just because you want cheap publicity and powered by dark motives to pull down a weight that is A BILLION TIMES heavier than you, YOU COULDN’T TAKE OUT A LITTLE TIME TO INVESTIGATE THE people you feature IN YOUR SHOW. I am not surprised, I almost forgot you are not a TRUE journalist; you are just a cheap blogger who cannot even hold a complete English sentence.
For your information one million Maureen GIO TV can not put a scratch on Dr DK Olukoya's personality and MFM's image. As far as God is alive, you will always be out to shame .
I launched a small investigation on the lady you brought on board to reveal the truth. Your level of illiteracy stinks to the ocean.
The so-called sister Funmi Cole, as she is known and addressed , is not in any way a leader of any group or has any position whatsoever at the mountain of fire and miracles ministries in Ireland as she has claimed. She is a member of the ministry no doubt and a volunteer worker because of how the church has lifted and supported her and her family from nothing to something over the years. Neither is her husband a pastor in any branch or have been ordained or gone through MFM schools and graduated to become a pastor. if they have, they can come out to tell us who ordained them or the MFM school they attended.
My investigation from my people here in America shows that Funmi Cole was only a member of the church and her hubby an administrator for some period of time before they left the ministry. She is perpetually known for her questionable, rude and negative seed sowing character, her strange and fierce approach to issues, and quarrelsome personality. We were told that she is always at the verge of fighting at every point in time. There is no one person that she has not fought with including her own husband
We gathered that at a time she had a brawl with one of the choir leaders in the pastor’s office and they were asked to come for a settlement. Instead, they abused each other both physically and verbally and as such, they were disciplined by the disciplinary committee of the church and were practically suspended.
Now, instead of her to conform to the measures put in place to correct her ways, she decided to leave the church, and to an extent her leaving the ministry brought certain peace to members, workers and ministers.
We found out through our investigations here that when they first came to Ireland, it was MFM ministries that took them from the hostel that they were leaving and provided for them, the woman gave testimony that she has had 9 miscarriages before coming to MFM while looking for the fruit of the womb and it was this same ministry through the prayers of Dr Olukoya that brought them joy of parenthood and all the comfort that they have today.
The son that she spoke about was sponsored by the church to a musical school to learn how to play instruments because its sheer practice of the church to develop and groom talents from very tender age, and because she was suspended she stopped the child from coming to CHURCH, we learnt that this woman is known as a pathological liar. And one who’s never at peace with people
Maureen, let me tell you, if you hit your head against a rock, don’t expect the rock to break, you should be thinking of how to survive. You have gone too far with your lies and fabrications. The Modele Soyinka that you tried to use against herself and her family thinking that you were trying to do Dr Olukoya and MFM harm has realized her mistakes in joining hands with you
Her family has written an open letter of Apology and rebuttal against your madness, find it attached below before I leave you to your lies today. I have this verse from the scriptures for you. “He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved”. As a woman like you I will advise that you think about this when you think of cooking your evil plans against D.k Olukoya and MFM. We know true men of God and we will not stop to bring out the truth. ONCE AGAIN I PITY THOSE WHO LISTEN AND GIVE DONATIONS TO THIS SYCOPHANT CALLED MAUREEN. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON A SWINDLER AND A FRAUD
THE OPEN LETTER FROM THE SOYINKAS
Rebuttal & Apology
Dr. D.K. Olukoya & The Mountain of Fire & Miracles
December 23, 2020
The late Rev. Josiah Olubode Soyinka’s Family
Mrs. Adenike Deborah O. Soyinka (wife & mother)
Mr. Daniel H. Oludayo Soyinka (son)
Mrs. Blooming Umoren (Nee Soyinka) (daughter
Introduction & Background
The purpose of this letter is to rebut and apologize to Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya and the Mountain of Fire & Miracles Ministries about the recent allegations that surfaced over the internet jointly by Omodele Esther Soyinka Amoo and Maureen Badejo. In these online publications, both Omodele Soyinka and Maureen Badejo raised the accusations below:
1. Dr. D.K. Olukoya caused our father’s death or killed our father - Rev. J.O. Soyinka
2. Dr. Olukoya owns or planning to own the property at #1 Emily Akinola Street, Akoka, Yaba Lagos
We, the family of the late Rev. Josiah Olubode Soyinka - specifically Mrs. Adenike Deborah Soyinka, Mr. Daniel H. Oludayo Soyinka and Mrs. Blooming Umoren (Nee Soyinka) rebut these allegations as follows:
1. First and foremost, Rev. J.O. Soyinka died of a natural cause at the age of 69 on September 4, 1999. Dr. D. K. Olukoya neither caused the death of our father nor killed our father - Rev. J.O. Soyinka.
Our father was a faithful servant in the vineyard of God and even his last sermon on August 22, 1999 titled - A Broken & A Contrite Heart at the Apostolic Faith Church, right at the close of the Camp meeting provides a glimpse into the state of his mind. In his words,
“ The Mission is Accomplished. I can now say now lettest thy servant depart in peace for mine eyes hath
seen Thy salvation which you have prepared for all people to the glory of Israel your people.”
He knew he was ready to meet with his Master, Our Lord Jesus Christ and waved
Everyone goodbye with the farewell song - Away, Far over Jordan, we’ll meet in that beautiful land.
2. Secondly, our father was faithful in God’s vineyard to his final moments and it’s ludicrous to think or say that Dr. D.K Olukoya had a hand in his death. Dr. D.K. Olukoya caused or killed Rev. J.O. Soyinka. Let it be known that Dr. D.K. Olukoya did not cause the death of our father nor kill him.
3. Thirdly, Dr. D.K. Olukoya does not own or intend to own the property at #1 Emily Akinola Street, Akoka, and Yaba Lagos. This is the property of our father -late Rev. J. O. Soyinka and our mother, Mrs. Adenike Deborah Olufolahan Soyinka, both gathered resources together and built. The property is owned by Mrs. Adenike Deborah Olufolahan Soyinka, the only wife of the late Rev. Josiah Olubode Soyinka. The property has never been sold or nor intended to be sold to Dr. D.K. Olukoya or the Mountain of Fire & Miracles Ministries (MFM).
4. The property is rented to the Mountain of Fire & Miracles Ministries (MFM) and since occupancy is maintained by the same, MFM makes rent payments to Mrs. Adenike Deborah O. Soyinka when due. There’s no interest whatsoever to sell the property to Dr. D.K. Olukoya or to the Mountain of Fire & Miracles Ministries.
3 The Apology
With a bleeding, but grateful heart to God, we, Mrs. Adenike Deborah Soyinka, Mr. Daniel H. Oludayo Soyinka and Mrs. Blooming Umoren (Nee Soyinka) , write to you at this time. We really, really and indeed really appreciate and thank God Almighty for you, your life, ministry and immeasurable acts of love. Words cannot truly capture or quantify your impact in our lives and family, especially your countless efforts of life-saving effects, material provisions and most-importantly ... spiritual guidance. Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya, God bless you real good Daddy. We write with regards to the mind-boggling and grossly demeaning online posts made by 'Omodele Soyinka Amoo'. We are using the letter to apologize to your Sir and the entire Mountain of Fire & Miracles Ministries. We regret and deeply sorry for the defamations, insults, and blatant lies she published. Kindly accept our most-sincere apology Sir. Honestly, Dear Father, we are not surprised, shocked nor disappointed at such a thing from her to you or even anyone in particular, as we know her too well to be capable, efficient and fully empowered for such an open show of herself in 'muddy waters'.
4 We don't intend to bore or bother you with many words, but to say the very least: we’re hugely rued at the content and context of all she posted and we are deeply sorry Sir. We hereby state and affirm that:
1. We are personally grossly disappointed at ourselves for being a blood relation of such a bloody person; in any case, we’re grateful to God for the gift of life.
2. In no way, part or form are we affiliated in kinship support, studded provision of ideas or any kind of information about what Omodele Soyinka posted online, offline or otherwise.
3. No part of our being is in consonance, agreement or alignment with any of what she stated or posted against you - Dr. D.K. Olukoya, the Mountain of Fire & Miracles Ministries, our mother, Mrs. Adenike Deborah Olufolahan Soyinka, or any other individual.
4. Sincerely, we are not a party in whatsoever capacity, figure, representation or touch to whatever she talked about and indeed: all she posted and whatever she would still do or post, with regards to this matter or whatsoever matter now or/and in future.
5. We are grateful to God for you and the impact you’ve had on the Soyinka family right from the first time we came in contact with you. Adherence to the principles and precepts of your teachings of the Word of God, Prayer Battles and Discipline are the capital reasons why we are still alive! Your teachings, guidance, provisions, love and fatherly care has provided us with a solid foundation to build our lives on. We are who we are today because of your countless investments into our lives and families. Words fail us, as these few pages cannot truly capture all you’ve done and continue to do for our family.
6. Please Dear Daddy, we know that these posts are a huge setback, but we want to humbly encourage you, to see it as an action synonymous to Jesus' Crucifixion. God is set to use her ill actions to add more value, relevance and importance to You and the Mountain of Fire & Miracles Ministries ... just as the devil was used to fulfill the glorification of Jesus Christ.
7. You have our 100% support in and/for whatever you need us to do, in pursuit of The Truth. With these statements and submission of ours, we apologize to you Sir as a family and we regret all the inconveniences and character defamations caused. We are deeply sorry Sir.
We once again say that we are grateful to God for your presence in our lives and we do not take your impact in our lives for granted. The Almighty God will continually bless you, Dr. D. K. Olukoya. You will continue to go from glory to glory. The impact of your ministry is known worldwide and you’re a major threat to the kingdom of darkness. So whatever tactic or avenue used, we know that we are more than conquerors
Dear Daddy, we are reminded always of your formidable strides in the Spirit and your legacy of purity, holiness and integrity; based on these, we are humbled to note to you again and again that you’re one of God’s Generals for the end time and we are not ignorant of the devices of the enemies. We love you so much and will always do.
Again, on behalf of the family of the late Rev. Josiah Olubode Soyinka, specifically, Mrs. Adenike Deborah Soyinka, Mr. Daniel H. Oludayo Soyinka and Mrs. Blooming Umoren (Nee Soyinka) , we rebut and deeply apologize for these false allegations and accusations by Omodele Soyinka Amoo. Kindly forgive us and our family.
Mrs. Adenike Deborah Soyinka (wife & mother)
Mr. Daniel H. Oludayo Soyinka (son)
Mrs. Blooming Umoren (Nee Soyinka) (daughter)